New job Project Execution in Maharashtra
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Stakeholder management across technology, business and Operations
- Partnering closely with product leads to determine delivery approach and priority areas.
- E2E execution and implementation of Work streams under management. SM responsibilities including JIRA management using Agile methodology.
- Maintain and build excellent relationships across Trade technology Group, Business, and Operations. Work in partnership with these teams to achieve results.
- Budget Planning, Forecast, Resource Planning
- Demonstrate thought leadership and contribute to solutions that will impact decision making and help steer the strategic direction of the organization.
- Data and process analysis and mapping to identify improvement opportunities and proposed solutions both strategic and tactical
- Partnering with line subject matter experts to determine detailed business requirements supporting the sign off and adoption of those requirements within an agile development framework.
Strong communication, problem solving skills and being a quick learner are essential to succeed in the role.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferable
Prior experience as a business analyst or project management role
Excellent analytical, problem solving and time management skills
Ability to organize and prioritize work against competing demands
Strong teamwork and stakeholder engagement skills
Preferably experience working within an Agile development lifecycle
Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) & influencing skills
Strong partnership record and ability to build effective business relationships required to leverage parts of the organization as required.
Ability to support & adapt within a changing environment in matrix and multi-year type project structures where strong influencing skills are required
Knowledge and experience using various desktop and project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Excel
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.