New job Project coordinator- CRM in Tamil Nadu
|Project coordinator- CRM|
Project coordinator- CRM
Company : Tamil Nadu Domestic Workers' Welfare Trust
Salary : ₹15,000 a month
Location : Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu Domestic Workers Welfare Trust (TNDWWT) was registered in 2005 and has been working for the empowerment, rights, justice, dignity, and welfare of Domestic Workers, Migrants, and Children. Our organization has been creating a platform in the society for less privileged Domestic Workers, Migrants and Children, by empowering them with opportunities to learn about their rights, Organising, mobilizing, and strengthening them, Ensuring their safety, responding and intervening during crisis, advocating and lobbying for their rights and legislations by coordinating with the state, national and international organizations, etc.
Our work today has spread across 15 Districts of Tamil Nadu, viz., Kanyakumari, Tirunelveli, Tuticorin, Madurai, Theni, Dindigul, Salem, Trichy, Pudukottai, Tanjore, Villupuram, Thiruvallur, Kanchipuram, Chengalpattu, and Chennai.
TNDWWT is looking for a full-time Project Coordinator for Child Rights Movement (CRM) activities in and around the Chennai district. People with social work background can only apply.
1. Coordinating with the area staff, tuition teachers, and the beneficiaries to carry out the project plans.
2. Coordinating and carrying out CRM activities in the location.
3. Organizing and creating awareness sessions upon various issues pertaining to child rights and related laws.
4. Registering Domestic Workers in welfare board schemes through government portal,
5. Representing the organization in network meetings,
6. Documenting and reporting all CRM events regularly.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹15,000.00 per month
- Commuter assistance
- Flexible shift
Common surfaces sanitized regularly, Visitors and staff requested to wear masks and sanitize hands often, and Social distancing.
- Master's (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- Nonprofit management: 1 year (Required)
- English (Preferred)