New job Process Expert - Record to Report (Accounting Professional) in Karnataka
|Process Expert - Record to Report (Accounting Professional)|
Process Expert - Record to Report (Accounting Professional)
Company : Siemens
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Job title – Process Expert - Records To Report (Accounting Professional)
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services
We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible handling Closing and reporting tasks such as Fixed Assets & Asset postings
- You will working on GR/IR clearing & transfers, , Journals, Provisions, Accrual postings, Foreign Currency
- Revaluation & Regrouping, PCCC Distributions & Assessments
- You have to calculate & post of Balance Sheet Readjustment, P&L Readjustment, Sales Orders/ IO
- Settlements, Reconciliations, Loading data into Esprit, Fix the validations and other C&R related activities
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Min. Degree in Accounting / Finance (B.com, BBM)
- 2-4 year of Reconciliations / Accounting experience in ERP systems like SAP/Spiridon
- 3-5 years experience in AP / AR / ICC Accounting processes will be added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Analyze complex situations based on facts and find solutions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Act proactively to address challenges and opportunities
- Flexible in Night shift is mandate
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time