New job Private Fund Investor Relation Analyst in Andhra Pradesh
|Private Fund Investor Relation Analyst|
Private Fund Investor Relation Analyst
Company : Franklin Templeton Investments
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Andhra Pradesh
At Franklin Templeton, everything we do is focused on one thing – delivering better client outcomes. We do that by partnering closely with our clients, assessing their strategic needs, and identifying the solution or solutions that can meet the challenge. Over 12,000 employees working in 34 countries around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 160 countries. For more than 70 years our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the Private Fund Investor Relation Analyst - Alt Fund Admin & Rptng group responsible for?
- The Private Fund Investor Relations Analyst is focused on providing support for global distribution teams to onboard and service the needs of Institutional and Private Wealth investors in, Private Equity, Hedge and Collective Investment Trusts. The role entails tracking/delivering fund compliant documents, onboarding new accounts, client reporting (custom and automated), account maintenance, CRM system updates, and processing transactions. It requires to serve as the point of contact for Sales, Client Services, clients, consultants, internal teams, and external service providers.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of the Private Fund Investor Relation Analyst ?
- Subject matter expert knowledge and complex problem resolution support for investors, sales, client services, internal/external contacts.
- Collaborate with various internal teams (Portfolio Accounting, Investment Risk, Performance Risk, Commentary, PDS, AMP and Legal) to ensure information flow is accurate and timely
- Maintenance of client information and coordinate with internal/external business partners to update records.
- Update account information across systems.
- Gather report requirements to coordinate/create and distribute custom and automated reports.
- Coordinate information flow from various sources to complete investor reporting.
- Preparing and maintaining process documentation.
- Respond to audits, due diligence questions, compliance certifications, and various ad-hoc requests from clients, internal and external contacts.
Account Onboarding and Product Launch:
- Support new accounts onboarding, additional subscriptions and redemptions.
- Support product launch, changes, and closures.
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Very good communication skills - ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing (in English).
- Experience working in a global business environment with diverse cultures and time zones.
- Working under minimal supervision, adhering to policies and procedures, and escalating issues to management when necessary.
- Excellent documentation skills to capture solutions / workflows as repeatable and defined processes.
- Computer literate (working knowledge in all Microsoft applications with strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint).
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by incumbents. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required by all incumbents. Incumbents may perform other duties as assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Management retains the right to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
- Professional development growth opportunities through in-house classes and over 150 Web-based training courses
- An educational assistance program to financially help employees seeking continuing education
- Medical, Life, and Personal Accident Insurance benefit for employees. Medical insurance also covers employee’s dependents (spouses, children and dependent parents)
- Life Insurance for protection of employees families
- Personal accident insurance for protection of employees and their families
- Personal loan assistance
- Employee Stock Investment Plan (ESIP)
- Onsite fitness center, recreation center, and cafeteria
- Cricket grounds and gymnasium
- Health Center with doctor availability
- Tuition Assistance Program
- HDFC ATM on the campus