New job PHP Developer (Work From Home) in Rajasthan
|PHP Developer (Work From Home)|
PHP Developer (Work From Home)
Company : MyDentalPlan Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Salary : ₹5,00,000 - ₹7,00,000 a year
Location : Rajasthan
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
Key Skills & Educational Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5/ Code Igniter PHP Framework
- Experience in using XAMPP AMP for Windows which includes Apache HTTP Server.
- Experience in using VSCode IDE and Debugger for PHP Development
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems.
Work Experience: 4-5 years
Annual Package: 5-7 lacs/ annum
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹700,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
- Performance bonus
paid time off - 14 days - if employee contracts Covid 19, all government mandates are followed
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- PHP: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)