New job Partnerships Coordinator in Uttar Pradesh
Company : Sarthak Foundation
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹20,000 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
About us -
With a vision to have Happy Empowered Children, Sarthak Foundation reaches out to children between 3-18 years in SEDGs (Socio Economic Disadvantaged Groups) and impacts their lives through education, skills and value-based life.
We embarked on this mission with a handful of children and no resources at our disposal but relentless passion and strong will to make a difference. What began with 6 children in 2013 has expanded to around 1100 children located in 7 different locations (6 urban and 1 rural) in Uttar Pradesh in 2021.
Sarthak runs two programmes -
1. Sarthak Yellow Rooms
2. Sarthak Gurukul (formal school in village)
Yellow Rooms arepermanent classrooms set up inside an SEDG community. By taking education to their doorsteps we actually become a part of the community.
Yellow Rooms provide free of cost education and aid physical and psychological well-being of all the children living in the community. Developing values, life skills and awareness of social issues is an integral part of their learning.
Yellow Rooms provide a foundation to children to join formal schools (both private and government).
Profile - Partnerships Coordinator
Requirement - Graduate and with 4 - 5 years of experience in fundraising, PR ,marketing or other related domains.
Objective - To establish and nurture a working relationship between the corporate and the foundation for their mutual benefits.
1) Executing and monitoring Fundraising -
- Creating fundraising plans to ensure that the annual budget set by the executive team is met.
- Identifying and analysing potential sources of funds (domestic and international) by visiting different websites, reports and through referrals.
- Establishing first point of contact with prospective funders through regular calls and meetings.
- Using fundraising plans to raise funds through networking (online/ offline), fundraising events and through other innovative ideas.
- Using crowdfunding platforms to garner funds for the programmes.
2) Grant and Proposals -
- Writing grant applications and proposals for prospective funders.
3) Reports and Communications-
- Creating timely donors reports and communications for major MNCs, Foundations and International funders.
- Managing, monitoring and maximising existing relationships with donors through regular meetings, timely reports and innovative engagement plans
- Creating a rapport with new donors through regular meetings, timely reports and innovative engagement plans
- Creating internal monthly reports every month
- Evaluating the reports and giving suggestions based on the analysis.
4) Channelizing and monitoring non fundraising activities
- Monitoring and channelling corporate visits and exposure activities for children
- Ensuring that events and exposure activities are being conducted in Yellow Rooms as per the annual calendar.
5) Database and Processes
- Updating and managing relevant databases.
- Reading, following and updating relevant processes
Working Hours -
Monday to Friday - 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Expected Start Date: 6/9/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Fixed shift
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)