New job NTB Case Officer UK CMB (Onboarding) GSC's in Karnataka
|NTB Case Officer UK CMB (Onboarding) GSC's|
NTB Case Officer UK CMB (Onboarding) GSC's
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Business: WCS CMG CMB
Role Title: NTB Case Officer UK CMB (Onboarding)
Global Career Band: 7
Location (Country / City ) : Bangalore
Why join us?
Wholesale Client Services (WCS) exists to drive client and operational improvements across the Case Manager population. This will include functional alignment of Client Onboarding and KYC remediation / refresh to create a WCS utility. WCS Operations will drive operational execution across the client lifecycle while having a strong and evolving framework associated with Financial Crime Risk controls.
Within the WCS function, the GCB7 Case Officer (Onboarding) role operates as part of the first line of defence (FLOD), working alongside the Relationship Manager (or Small Business Banking team where applicable) providing high-quality support in undertaking CDD activities.
The Case Officer will be responsible for managing the client on-boarding experience, expectations and communications following the completion of the referral by the Relationship Manager (RM) or direct application from the customer via the Business Onboarding system. The role holder will coordinate the end-to-end on-boarding process, including the collection of client information required to complete the Client Due Diligence (CDD) profile, primary and secondary account opening, liaising with the Relationship Management team and product providers to ensure all products required at the time of Onboarding a New To Bank Client are in place in a timely manner. The role may involve significant interaction with clients. Onboarding Case Officers are expected to understand financial crime risks and correctly recognise risks, acting accordingly to safeguard the business.
Primary activities include:
- Ensuring the accurate completion of Onboarding CDD and KYC according to Line of Business procedures, adhering to agreed and defined SLAs, whilst applying the financial crime risk framework;
- Providing subject matter expertise (SME), guidance and support to RMs and other CMB colleagues to effectively manage financial crime risk, escalating where appropriate;
- Exercising judgment and critical thinking to make good financial crime risk decisions;
- Delivering a consistently high-quality and professional customer experience at all times ensuring a smooth transition from prospect to customer. Ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organisation adhering to treating customers fairly principles;
- Optimally managing the volume of case completions whilst maintaining quality and compliance at all times;
- Proactively seeking feedback from customers (both internal and external) to use as an opportunity to improve the customer experience and support a culture of client-centricity;
- Owning and driving completion of customer onboarding until it is passed through to quality control (QC) and required post onboarding activities;
- Support the continued evolution of policy and governance frameworks across Middle Office to ensure quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance;
- As required, assistance in timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators: completion of technical training that enhances system knowledge and proficiency, regular attendance at learning sessions and team meetings;
- Working as an individual and contributing to the wider team with a collaborative approach.
What you will need to succeed in the role: (Minimum Qualification and Skills Required)
- Understanding of Bank’s systems – including Browser Main Menu, Document Viewer, Excel, Word, Outlook and relevant external sources of information (i.e. Company Watch) Good understanding of Business types and structures
- Product knowledge of commercial products relevant to segment
- Adherence to all applicable operational risks, HSBC Standards and policies, reporting any breaches in accordance with local procedures
- Understanding of Financial Crime Risk policies
- Keep up-to-date on knowledge of HSBC's international and domestic strategy, capabilities and policies
- Keep abreast of external factors influencing international and domestic business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements
- Strong spoken and written communication skills , enabling productive dialogue with internal and external customers
- Diligence and tenacity – accuracy in data capture and review completion is critical, requiring elevated levels of diligence for extended periods of time, coupled with tenacity to get the requisite information from the customer.
- Strong levels of organisation
- Ability to collaborate outside your business area to ensure continuation of excellent customer service.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Delivering a consistently high-quality and professional customer experience at all times
- Effective in the full use of Link Screen/Vizolution, Core Docs (Online account application form), ClientSphere (workflow tool), CDD CRT
- Management of workload through proactive prioritization and effective case management
- Knowledge of financial crime risks
- Take responsibility for identifying potential risks and actual issues, putting actions in place to mitigate
- Engaging with Customers/Stakeholders/Colleagues
- Working in a Dynamic Environment
- Working Responsibly
- Customer Centricity
- Influencing and Challenging Stakeholders
- Maximising Business Performance
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Strengthening Stakeholder Relationships
- Using Business Systems and Processes
You’ll achieve more at HSBC
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD***