New job Marketing Support Officer in Maharashtra
|Marketing Support Officer|
Marketing Support Officer
Company : Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Are you in for a big challenge, like contributing to the success of new global company? Epiroc is the company demerged from Atlas Copco in April 2018, with shareholders' and stock exchange approvals. Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner to the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. Epiroc stands for innovation, commitment and collaboration, which is the speed to market & industry leadership; the passion to help customers succeed and a close partnership for deep understanding of the needs. We clearly aim to be our customers’ first choice.
- We are looking for a candidate who wants to be a part of RDD Marketing team to work in forecast planning, demand planning.
- The candidate should have excellent co-operation and communication skills.
- The candidate should have a structured and analytical approach and is comfortable working with large amount of data.
- Take initiative in tracking profitability and improving efficiency in the business.
- Working with marketing team to derive marketing plan and strategies and implementation of the same.
- Handling all government tendering and auctions would be part of the job.
- Support Marketing team with CPM billing and planning activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Good Communication and Analytical Skill, with hands-on Excel and other Softwares
- Knowledge of tender business and Supply Chain and Imports would be an Advantage
- Graduate in any field, with good knowledge of computer application MS Office
- Experience of 2 years in similar activities roles would be preferred.
- Good communication in written and verbal is desirable.
- Problem solving skills and Technical understanding is advantageous.
Key competencies required for this role:
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing
- Customer focus and Solution oriented
- Dedication and ability to learn new things
- Team Player
Why should you apply for this position?
This role gives a good experience on Marketing profile and the way the business works and grows.
This role would impart experience on Pricing methodologies, cost per meter contracts and a good experience in tendering and doing business with Government and corporate clients business .
The last date of application is 20th August 2021.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com