New job Marketing Executive - Spearline India Private Limited in Gujarat
|Marketing Executive - Spearline India Private Limited|
Marketing Executive - Spearline India Private Limited
Company : Spearline India Pvt. Ltd
Salary : ₹8,848 - ₹31,066 a month
Location : Gujarat
Spearline is one of Ireland’s fastest growing tech companies (Deloitte Fast 50 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 award winners) and the world’s largest toll and toll-free number testing provider. We are currently accepting applications for a Marketing Executive.
Based in our Skibbereen or Ahmedabad office and reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer, the Marketing Executive is a key support position within the marketing team. The Marketing Executive will work collaboratively across functional areas and will contribute to all marketing activities.
If you want to work for a young, dynamic company and are keen to take the next step in your career, then we want to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Participate in the planning and delivery of an effective marketing strategy including content strategy, corporate positioning, market analysis, and customer segment selection.
- Develop and maintain key marketing messages.
- Participate in keyword research to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Assist with the management of the company website, including content management, SEO, and key metrics.
- Develop and maintain communications collateral for sales purposes, such as sales decks, email/sequence templates, phone scripts, and LinkedIn message scripts.
- Generate quality content which supports the marketing strategy.
- Launch, manage and optimise campaigns through our marketing automation platform and other tools.
- Improve engagement metrics by analysing content response and helping improve approaches and use of digital channels.
- Maintain media contacts and support PR efforts and media coverage for Spearline.
- Assist in planning of company events, marketing events / trade shows, and awards submissions.
- Flexibly support company goals through other activities as required.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum three year's relevant marketing experience, preferably in the technology, software or telecommunications industry
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools, content management, digital marketing techniques, etc.
- Demonstrates ability to quickly learn and apply new tools, processes, and standards
- Strong time management skills and an ability to take accountability for completing projects
- Knowledge of telecoms industry, unified communications and/or contact center technologies will be a distinct advantage
- A creative thinker
- Self motivated
- Team player
What we offer:
- Paid Maternity, Paternity & Adoptive Leave
- Flexible working
- A place to grow
- Continuous Learning & Development
- Sports and Social
Closing Date: 27th August 2021
Expected Start Date: 25/8/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,848.00 - ₹31,066.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- content management, digital marketing techniques: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing automation tools: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19