New job Manager - Government Affairs in Haryana
|Manager - Government Affairs|
Manager - Government Affairs
Company : Corteva Agriscience
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Position Title: Government Affairs Manager
Reporting to: Head of Government & Industry Affairs- South Asia
- This position calls for a Manager or a Senior manager who is capable of taking assigned responsibility of external relationships for the company's overall development
- The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following objectives.
- Government advocacy - Identify the key advocacy organizations critical to the business development and growth initiatives as well as right to operate and proactively define strategies and programs to establish solid connections and influence with these key advocacies to provide strong supports for the business to successfully execute its growth strategy
- External stakeholder relations - on behalf of the GA organization, building close relationships with relevant ministries, government agencies, provincial and local government bodies. Thereby, creating the most favorable business environment for Corteva in India and ensuring appropriate business supports with relevant government agencies and ministries to enable the business to operate effectively
- Serves as general resource to internal Corteva businesses and business functions
- Support in Building corporate reputation & engage in brand building with relevant stakeholders
- 10+years of relevant experience from successful and reputable organization/ industry association , has the presence and capability to develop and nurture relationships with senior leaders from government authorities and large State Owned Companies in India.
- Proven experience of successfully helping companies in strategically positioning its business and growth in India
- Experienced and skilled with operating in large complex organizations.
- A fast learner and adaptive functional leader with quick grasp of different needs from various business units.
- Prior experience in Government Affairs and working with industry organizations to influence regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to work with national and international teams on business strategy.