New job Java Technical Architect in Odisha
|Java Technical Architect|
Java Technical Architect
Company : HighRadius
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Odisha
Market leader in Order to Cash automation solutions, HighRadius is a Software Product Development Company with over 15 years in the global FinTech market. Headquartered at Houston, Tx, USA with offices across the USA, Europe, and India. Providing Order to Cash automation solutions to 30% of the Fortune 1000 Companies, and currently growing with a CAGR of 85%. After being named to the Forbes 2020 Cloud 100 companies list and currently valued at 3 Billion US$, Highradius is ranked among the top 100 private cloud companies in the world today.
At High Radius, we pride ourselves in our people and products. We are looking for Technical Architects and Senior Architects for our SaaS products at our Bhubaneswar office. Career growth would be in the form of individuals moving from architecture/design to management and leadership roles.
JOB LOCATION: Bhubaneshwar
JOB POSITION SUMMARY
Architects are responsible for developing Architecture / Technical Designs of product features and integrations between various internal or external systems related to HighRadius AR suite of products. Responsible for designing solutions in collaboration with the Product Management team, considering the stability, scale and performance aspects. Work closely with Product Management and Development team.
Technology Stack: Java, Spring, Struts, ReactJS, Hibernate, MySQL, ExtJS, Elastic Search, AWS Infra
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop core product architecture for AR product suite besides developing functional user stories
- Be able to provide scalable architecture / solutions which involves backend processing as well as UI representations
- Write Technical specifications and enabling developers to stick to the design
- Perform and develop code reviews to ensure sure quality code is delivered
- Build/Enable various development processes & tools to fill the gaps identified in the product
- Guide and mentor the team to remove any technical impediments during the project and also build high performance culture team
- Constantly invest in R&D /POCs of new age requirements
- Be a champion of HighRadius core values.
Education: BE/B. Tech/MCA/M.Sc./M.Tech with very good academic track record
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Java based technologies.
- Experience in working with frameworks such as Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, ReactJS
- Knowledge of Database/Storage systems such as MySQL, AWS S3, NAS
- Have worked on designing / developing RESTful microservices
- Should have basic understanding of AWS Services
- Have basic understanding of DevOps tools such as New Relic, OverOps, JMeter, Memory analysers
- Must have 8+ years of overall experience and 2+ years as an Architect.
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company's website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!