New job Intern - Tuberculosis in Delhi
|Intern - Tuberculosis|
Intern - Tuberculosis
Company : PATH
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest and how you meet the qualifications*.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH began its work in India in the late 1990s, bringing governments, communities, private-sector companies, and experienced public health practitioners together to address some of the country’s most crucial health problems. In early 2000, the scope of our India program expanded with a major immunization initiative for the state of Andhra Pradesh. Today, PATH’s India projects focus on TB, immunization, HIV/AIDS, injection safety, maternal health, Innovation Labs, and more
About the project:
India has committed to End TB by 2025. The National Strategic Plan for TB Elimination 2017-25 recognizes private sector engagement as an important pillar in TB elimination efforts. Towards this objective PATH provides Technical Assistance (TA) to key states - Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh, by working closely with the respective State and Districts Tuberculosis Office(s) and the WHO- RNTCP network. The TA is primarily directed towards improving government capacity to engage and contract with the ( for-profit and not-for-profit) private sector, ensuring program benefits such as Treatment Adherence support, Fixed Drug Combinations, and DBT under Nikshay Poshan Yojana reach to private sector patients.PATH is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter, and enthusiastic interns to work with the Respiratory Care Management team.
Work Location: New Delhi (Remote working may be considered)
Responsibilities may include one or many, but are not limited to, of the following:
- Conduct secondary research and present analysis of the same with meaningful conclusions
- Assist in drafting policy briefs and state-specific reports/ plans as per the requirements
- Coordinate with different teams for the required inputs, insights, and guidance
- Document activities, proceedings, and key messages of meetings, webinars, seminars, etc. for onward dissemination; and do follow-up on actionable items and deliverables
- Work on other deliverables (ad-hoc need basis)
Skills to be developed and/or expanded during Internship:
- Understanding of the TB care ecosystem
- Knowledge of global health, medical technology innovations, digital health, nonprofit management, and business development
- Gain experience in secondary research and development of policy briefs
- Fostering collaboration and coordination among team members
- Exposure to PATH programs
- Fresh graduates or Final year Bachelor’s/Master’s Student in Public Health.
- The experience gained as part of previous training, internship, or college dissertation may also be considered.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a complex environment.
- Comfortable with collaborating across all levels of leadership within the organization.
- Basic primary and secondary research and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and thrive in fast-paced, high-pressure situations.
- Excellent command over MS Office applications, especially MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
Must have legal authorization to work in India.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
All active jobs are advertised directly on our career page.
Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to email@example.com