New job HR Recruiter in Telangana
Company : Siddharthsai Events and Management Services Pvt Ltd
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹20,000 a month
Location : Telangana
Role and Responsibilities
- Source potential candidates from various online channels and Job Portals
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
· Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
· Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
· Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
· Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
· Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
· Complete exit formalities & exit interviews.
· Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice
· Post Graduation in Human Resources
· Minimum 1 year experience in Recruitment
· Good communication skills (written and oral) and negotiation skills
· Ready to work under pressure
· Knowledge of MS-Excel, a must.
· Fresher also can apply
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Company Profile – Siddharthsai Events and Management Services Private Limited(SEMPSL) is an event management company with a rich experience of 500+ successful designer exhibitions over the last 9 years. We have conducted 500+ premium designer exhibitions since inception under SEMSPL at high-end venues. SEMSPL has not just established itself as a brand in Telangana / Andhra Pradesh over these years but across the country.
As part of our ambitious expansion plan, we have ventured into others business
a. Retail - Through franchisee of Lenskart, an established optical brand
b. Training - Centers of Lakme Academy
c. Education – Centers of Trendz Institute of Fashion Technology (TIFT), our own brand
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer