New job HR Manager in Tamil Nadu
Company : Recluse Softwares Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
Greetings from Recluse Softwares Pvt, LTD., Coimbatore.
Qualification Required: Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent and MBA.
· Experience in human resources or related field.
· Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
· Experience in educating and coaching staff.
· Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
· Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
· Ability to give presentations.
· Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
· Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Roles and Responsibility:
· Identifying hiring needs and creating recruitment plans.
· Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles
· collaborates with management to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
· Research and stay updated with new hiring methods, sourcing techniques and screening processes.
· Analyses trends in employment laws, compensation and benefits to attract and retain top talents.
· Advertising the job openings in various platforms and sourcing candidates using different methods and techniques.
· planning and organizing a smooth onboarding process.
· Creates learning and development programs for internal employees and trainees.
· Preparing frameworks, work place and recruitment policies.
· Maintaining track records of sourcing, recruiting and interviews.
· Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
· Prepares reports and maintain records on employee works and absenteeism.
· Maintaining recruiting and pipeline metrics and data.
· Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff.
· Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
· Ability to prepare and deliver presentation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible shift