New job General Manager Service in Gujarat
|General Manager Service|
General Manager Service
Company : Kataria Automobiles Private Limited
Salary : ₹80,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
Industry Type: Automobile
Role : Service Head /Maintenance Head
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Education : Diploma in Any Specialization
Experience : Minimum 10 Year's
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹70,000.00 - ₹80,000.00 per month
- Responsible for after sales service segment.
- Managing the workshop by keeping objectives of improving productivity, reducing costs, and to providing better customer service.
- Working vigilantly on causes and effects of bay productivity and bay utilization and training the team for better performance.
- Manpower planning and utilization to achieve the best output from the given human resources.
- 6. Working on reports to identify gray areas in the workshop and putting in place the remedial measures.
- Generating periodic inputs for senior management to have a clear idea of ROI at workshops.
- Educating the entire team on superior customer service irrespective of whether or not they are directly interacting with customers
- Analysis of total jobs at the workshop and allocating right jobs to right teams/bays.
- Taking reports from Service advisors and his service team.
- Customer grievance management
- Coordination with spare parts team regarding spares availability and informing service advisors to provide timelines to customers
- Giving targets related to claims to warranty people.
- Monitoring cases of shop-floor and finding issues inefficiency.
- Doing morning meetings with technicians and staff meeting twice a week.
- Doing repeat job analysis for where & what went wrong, giving solutions, and educating team members.
- Understanding cases of open and hold job cards from Service Advisors and optimizing the possibility of pushing the limits.
- For warranty cases, checking the status of total claims.
- Performing vendor negotiations for workshop specific jobs so as to ensure an increased profit margin.
- Training the team to attend multiple breakdowns at once so that productivity can be increased.
- Providing suggestions to top management for cost-effective solutions for spares and repairs.
- Handling escalated cases and managing resolutions at the earliest.
- Employing QCC (Quick, Clean, and Correct) implementation which makes a good image in front of customers.
- Educating staff to provide a proper estimation of cost and time, for better customer relations.
- Maintaining complete workshop related data, KPIs, and MIS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹80,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer