New job Freelance Content Writer- Social media content, Web content & Blog Writing in Karnataka
|Freelance Content Writer- Social media content, Web content & Blog Writing|
Freelance Content Writer- Social media content, Web content & Blog Writing
Company : Lamppost Media Private Limited
Salary : ₹5,000 a month
Location : Karnataka
Become a part of a well-established Digital marketing agency in Bangalore. If you are a content writer with expertise in social media content writing, blog writing and website content writing then this role is for you.
We are a leading Digital Marketing Agency looking for a Content Creator specialized in social media content creation, web page content creation, blog article writing. A Content Creator's various tasks include writing articles for a company’s web pages, e-books, videos, and social media posts. He/she should also be adept at writing compelling, creative and reader-friendly promoting content for our client's social media channels.
As a Freelance Content writer, one needs to have the ability to blend the content guidelines with creativity and provide always a plagiarism-free content. Having a unique voice and personality is an important and distinguishable asset. Moreover, a content writer requires a sense of curiosity to identify problems worth solving. The insights that come from this inherent curiosity makes great content. Must provide grammatical-error free, plagiarism error free, readable and engaging content.
Pay/Salary: 1 Rupee Per Word (Fixed & only for Approved Words)
Job Type: Flexible, Work From Home*
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research on given inputs and create social media post content.
- Research on given inputs and create blog post content.
- Create various content types (videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides.
- Create unique, grammatical-error free, plagiarism-free, creative and attractive post captions and descriptions.
- Strictly adhere to timelines and guidelines.
- Do independently research wherever necessary.
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics.
- Create engaging and visually impactful content.
- Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn
- Write quality and unique web page content, that focuses on the products and convey the meaning in simpler words.
- Develop website content based on given inputs, and provide the content framework and draft unique and original web page content.
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Expected Start Date: 18/8/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From ₹5,000.00 per month
- total work: 3 years (Required)
- Content writing ceritificate (Required)