New job Fraud & Claims Ops Spec 2 in Tamil Nadu
|Fraud & Claims Ops Spec 2|
Fraud & Claims Ops Spec 2
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Performs moderately complex operational accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger/customer accounts and resulting managerial reports. Duties may include: providing operational accounting support to internal business groups and/or operations departments; reviewing customer financials, preparing/reviewing transactions which may be in support of business group products, preparing entries, gathering, reviewing and preparing data for regulatory reports, preparing and reviewing account reconciliations and certifications, assisting in preparation of consolidated balance sheets, statements of income, performing customer account maintenance duties, such as generating invoice files, client billing adjustments, processing ACH or deposits, reviewing taxes.
About the Role
We are looking for an extraordinary candidate who can demonstrate excellent communication skills, decision making skills, attention to detail, and research skills to become part of a dynamic team providing and exceptional customer experience.Successful candidates will work in a fast paced, quality oriented work environment. This group handles Fraud Visa Debit Card claims. Customer transactions are investigated, monitored, and resolved by this team. As a Financial Crimes Specialist the team member will resolve claims and notify the customer of the results in accordance with Regulation E guidelines. One will be required to use multiple online computer systems with technical proficiency.Excellent decision-making skills are necessary to conduct a thorough investigating of claims/questionnaires while documenting and researching all required information to assist in resolving the claim.
The nature of claims handled can be complex; therefore the ability to review information from multiple sources, attention to detail, and the ability to apply regulatory and VISA rules to the claim decision is critical
Essential Qualification& Skills
- Excellent research, analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal & written communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to learn and apply new information
- Able to multi-task to accomplish tasks effectively.
- Able to interpret the documents or the requests received.
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Analytic skill
- Good Math and accounts skills
- Ability to work quickly & accurately while maintaining acceptable standards of workmanship
- Quick learner with the ability to retain high volume of information
- Ability to recognize and escalate any discrepancies identified or noticed while processing.
- Strong Ability to apply regulatory and VISA rules to the claim decision
- Highly motivated with strong organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work different shifts and to work overtime
- Ability to succeed in a team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and transfer knowledge.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 67219