New job FIELD SUPERVISOR- CONSTRUCTION in Chandigarh
|FIELD SUPERVISOR- CONSTRUCTION|
FIELD SUPERVISOR- CONSTRUCTION
Company : Otis
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Chandigarh
Location:Unit Number E2 i, II Floor, Tower B, Godrej Eternia Plot No 70, Industrial Area Phase – 1, Chandigarh, India
EH&S and QUALITY
- To provide safe working site for Construction workmen at various construction job sites.
- Checking job sites accurately and preparing site to commence erection after filling up SFT1 form.
- Filling up of SFT2 forms during erection - checking/correcting for unsafe acts during erection.
- Filling up of SFT3 forms before commencing adjustments
- Conduct periodic toolbox talks with employees.
- Conducting random audits - Implement findings.
- Obtaining waivers as per WWJSSS.
- Investigate and reporting accidents.
- Ensure that Construction work in his area is carried out to achieve required standards of performance and quality.
- In Stage inspection of erection.
- Checking completion of erection.
- Conducting construction NIS to ensure that HOI < 3 defects.
- To ensure that the standard of construction staff is such that Primary performance objectives may be achieved.
- Checking / studying layouts to advice client on preparing site.
- Job site preparation
- Checking materials and handing over to erector.
- Ordering brackets and other local materials properly.
- Assisting erectors in case of necessity.
- Raising trouble report and follow up for rectification.
- Carries out various clerical / technical function in relation to Construction work to avoid delays.
- Updating FLSP and preparing manpower chart, rolling plan.
- Preparing Building report / Shipment Report at appropriate time.
- Coordinating with carrier for material delivery.
- Preparing site to suite material delivery by periodic visits to sites.
- Arranging right manpower and tools for erection completion.
- Coordinating with Service for NIS inspection.
- Coordinating with Sales / Accounts Receivable for bills/clarifications to client.
- To ensure that good relationships are maintained with our customers at site.
- Cordial relationships are maintained with builders , owners, architects, Government inspectors.
- Attends all site meetings ensuring that the views of OTIS are always represented well.
- Handing over of elevators / Handing over ceremony.
- To check and monitor various expenses in Construction Department and control Construction efficiency.
- Checking and monitoring efficiency by erection schedule and approving Time tickets carefully.
- Checking and approving petty expenses judiciously.
- Prepare weekly expense report.
- Each supervisor must involve himself with the defined system of training for his self-improvement as well as his team of workmen (including sub contractors ).
- The details of training system shall be forwarded / evolved separately by Personnel Department.
Qualification required: B.Tech / B.E. – Mechanical/Electrical with relevant work experience of 7 to 8 years, Diploma –Mechanical/ Electrical with relevant work experience of 10 to 12 years
Skills required- Good team management and customer handling skills. Should be well versed with MS OFFICE.
Candidate will be based out at Chandigarh. Will be responsible for installation of around 240 units (elevators & escalators) annually. And is required to travel to supervise installation activities in areas like Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh Tricity and parts of Haryana.
Otis is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.