New job Events and Client Relations Coordinator in Tamil Nadu
|Events and Client Relations Coordinator|
Events and Client Relations Coordinator
Company : IDP Education Ltd
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
The role involves the incumbent ensuring that clients can register and fully participate in events scheduled in the IDP event calendar for both Australia and NZ in IDP network countries and also other new countries to follow. In addition, the role will also support the Client relations team on various activities like conferences, client reporting, managing the work experience schedule and other projects as required. The role will also provide support to our IDP network, ensuring they are able to properly set up and run Virtual Events as per IDP’s best practice.
Event Support – Client Facing
- Manage the Event registration systems for all Countries run smoothly
- Ensure that client marketing reps’ requirements are fully met
- Maintain and update portfolio of Events and calendars- so current
- Ensure all client billings are accurately done via IDP Finance
- Understand and engage with all external stakeholders related to events
Event Support – Network Facing
- Ensure that IDP network marketing representatives are fully engaged and informed on client requests and bookings.
- Ensure all proposals and Calendars are loaded and open for clients to register
- Trouble shoot for clients with network on event bookings
- Maintain the spend, by clients by country
- Ensure all post event reports are compiled and available for clients in a timely manner
- Liaise with network to assist them with event related issues.
Event Systems and Administration
- Maintain the event registration system is fully operational for clients to book
- Trouble shoot with IT and Service desk where required
- Manage relationship with clients as well as marketing staff in IDP network so that there is a seamless process from client registration to their arrival and participation at IDP events
- Ideas of how to improve client and student engagement for events
- Weekly updates to network on registered clients for respective events
- Ensure that Clients are billed accurately for events
- Ensure all event proposals and links are uploaded in a timely manner to meet schedule
- Event Remediation Project Inquiry
- Post Event Report Follow up
- Event Policies & GST Inquiries
- Undertake any other lawful duties as reasonably directed by management
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in education or service industry – customer facing
- Good time management
- Great attention to detail and proof-reading ability
- Ability to work independently and reliably with minimal supervision in a non-traditional setting
- Strong digital literacy skills, demonstrated effectiveness using a number of digital communication platforms
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, and online.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word and Excel
- Should be capable of working in different time zones based on customer team’s country.
- Prior experience in education domain would be an advantage
- Experience in working in dynamic global environment