New job Duty Doctor MBBS in Madhya Pradesh
|Duty Doctor MBBS|
Duty Doctor MBBS
Company : PARIVAR SUPER SPECIALTY HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTER
Salary : ₹40,000 - ₹1,01,366 a month
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Roles & Responsibilities
- Respond to patients medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interpret the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meet targets set by government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment and medication.
- Teach at hospitals and medical schools, and observe and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
Industry TypeMedical Services / Hospital
Functional AreaMedical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryMedical Professional
UG : MBBS in Any Specialization
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹101,366.00 per month
- Flexible shift
- Physician: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer