New job Digital Marketing Specialist in Haryana
|Digital Marketing Specialist|
Digital Marketing Specialist
Company : Rangreza Retail Services Private Limited
Salary : ₹50,000 - ₹75,000 a month
Location : Haryana
- Brand Chokore: www.chokore.com
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Has worked on result-driven campaigns on FB/Insta, SEO. Google Adwords, Email Marketing - Handling advertising budgets
- Currently working with a consumer startup executing campaigns (very preferable)
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Very strong communication skills (English) and analytical aptitude
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
Expected Start Date: 1/09/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹50,000.00 per month (nett in hand)
Application Deadline: 30/8/2021
Expected Start Date: 1/9/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹50,000.00 - ₹75,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- Master's (Preferred)
- Digital marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer