New job Data Analyst in Andhra Pradesh
Company : Information Asset
Salary : ₹35,000 a month
Location : Andhra Pradesh
We are looking for Data Analyst for our Company.
About Information Asset
Information Asset is a Specialized Solutions company focused on delivering Data Management services to diverse clients in multiple industries across the globe.
Information Asset is the market leader in Salesforce Data Management
Information Asset delivers end-to-end business advisory services, implementation and technical solutions for the Data Management Lifecycle including Consulting, Metadata Integration, Sensitive Data Management, Tool Evaluation, Product Implementation, and Training.
With a laser sharp focus on transferring knowledge to our clients to assist in the attainment of skills to drive out success. We have proven experience across several industries including finance and banking, insurance, life sciences, retail, education, healthcare, telecommunications, and government with small, large, public, and private companies.
As a Data Analyst at Information Asset you will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
At Information Asset you are required to have superior communication and writing skills, technical problem-solving skills, and a customer orientation such that you can handle any issue that arises. You will advise and guide customers, helping them through their journey alone or with a team on several different engagements at once. You can understand complex technical and business concepts and explain them lucidly to others. Your ultimate mission is to deliver a first-rate client experience and positive brand awareness for Information Asset.
Working independently, or as part of a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
· Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
· Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
· Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Working Environment/Travel Requirements
This is a remote working position for time being (Due to Covid-19) and you will be expected to work out of a home office with high-speed internet and phone connection to enable seamless virtual presence. After that you would be required to work from our Mumbai or Vijaywada offices.
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent work experience.
· 3+ years’ experience as a Data Analyst.
· Certifications as a Data Analyst will give you an edge.
· Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
May be required to pass additional background screening if required.
Information Asset may check your references with your consent.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From ₹35,000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19