New job Counselor in Punjab
Company : VISION CONSULTANCY INC
Salary : ₹20,000 a month
Location : Punjab
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- You must oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
- You must maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must be able to help the client to obtain Visas, and other documentation required.
- You must take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
- As the Visa and Immigration Consultant you may be required train some HR staff to enhance their understanding of immigration rules to help them to fulfil their roles to a high level.
Expected start date: 2021-09-06
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹20,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Academic counseling: 3 years (Preferred)
- Canadian Immigration: 3 years (Preferred)