New job Contract Administrative Assistant in Delhi
|Contract Administrative Assistant|
Contract Administrative Assistant
Company : Lockheed Martin Australia
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
Your responsibilities will include:
As part of an ongoing commitment to improve our business functions and expand our international footprint, there is now an exciting 12-months contract opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our India Lockheed Martin International team in New Delhi.
Reporting to the Vice President and Chief Executive of LM India Private Limited, this position is responsible for providing administrative support and the handling of office administrative duties. This position will directly support multiple leaders including the International Business Development Directors across Aeronautics, Missiles & Fire Control and Rotary & Mission Systems business area.
As our Administrative Assistant, you will support administrative processes/procedures, documentations, clerical services, office operations and may also act as an administrative liaison with interview and external stakeholders. Other responsibilities will also include:
1. Administrative Support:
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences. Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors. Interface locally with the respective executives for trade shows and conferences coordination.
- Plan and coordinate employee engagement activities, onsite meeting, off sites and media engagements for leadership team.
- Maintain hardcopy and electronic filing system. Monitor items/articles of interest and maintain SharePoint site.
- Prepare and submit travel reimbursement requests and submit expense reports.
- Maintain daily schedule of driver and use of company vehicle.
- Coordinate of program/site calendars, customer meetings and special events.
2. Office Duties
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking and office keys.
- Daily maintenance of office equipment and facilities and arranging for renewal of service maintenance contracts.
- Prepare and process security clearances at military and government agencies. Monitor the progress until issuance.
- Assist the Office Manager with overflow activities including basic financial administration and help to coordinate related functions and events.
- Experience in effective communication with individuals at all levels and possess proven people management/liaison skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and excellent time/priority management.
- Excellent command of English language, both oral and written.
- Advanced telephone protocol and project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Strong business acumen, ability to adapt and maintain a flexible approach to changing needs or priorities and ability to manage and prioritize numerous activities in a complex environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and handle a diverse workload independently.
- Ability to embrace feedback, learn and adapt to quickly accelerate up the learning curve and delivery positive outcomes.
What we offer you:
Equal Opportunity Statement