New job Content Writer in Delhi
Company : Triffid Marketing Private Limited
Salary : ₹18,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : Delhi
TRIFFID is a strategic digital branding solutions company based in Ahmedabad, soon branching out in the UK. We dedicate our time to understand what works and what doesn't when it comes to brand acceleration and innovation so they don't have to.
We were born out of a strong desire to provide brands with the quality & creative services they need in order to stay ahead and we won't rest until we achieve those results.
Our goal as a full-service digital branding agency is to apply our passionate thinkers and creative team to work closely with each brand to create unique, creative digital strategies that produce effective results.
We have been working with all-sized companies to help them find their one-of-a-kind message and the results are marvellous!
We at Triffid are looking for a passionate experienced individual who has the ability to design, develop and maintain user friendly ultra responsive content of various brands, corporates & Triffid.
Methods are different, processes may vary - we don't mind that. You’ll create and oversee a creative, data-led content strategy for channels including, but not exclusive to, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Working closely with internal and external teams across the business you’ll develop compelling digital content that tells out a story and creates meaningful engagement with the online communities as well as managing all day-to-day social media activity.
The perfect candidate will be a keen researcher, trend adapter, forward-thinking storyteller who grasps the intentions & expectations of target audience and can combine this with a passion for retail / lifestyle / automobile / corporate brands. You will also have a creative eye to ensure the social feeds are elevated and tell the ingredient and material stories whilst maintaining the brand values and style.
With an exciting opportunity , we invite applications for a Content Writer.
Be a part of the company with a new approach & new system, step on in our journey to become a leading company in the industry.
Work From Home:
We are seeking a full time employee who can responsibly work from home while accomplishing the daily tasks and is comfortable for bi-monthly team meetings at Delhi / Gurgaon.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Develop interactive paid & organic content for social media, blogs, online communities
- Curate e-mail & promotional (digital and traditional ad) copies
- Write / Optimise web content
- Ensure content themes are integrated across digital and traditional channels managed by other members of the team
- Develop and execute organic social media plans & campaigns working closely other associated team
- Own, build and manage the social media calendar
- Explore new features of existing platforms and expansion to new platforms where appropriate
- Repurpose existing brands’ assets into authentic and innovative visual content for digital platforms, ensuring all output is on-brand
- Copywrite text when required for all social channels in keeping with the brand tone of voice
- Social community management
- Build brands’ communities through developing and evolving the ambassador and influencer program. Working closely with the wider team
- Build affiliate marketing program and develop relationships with influencers
- Support the wider marketing team to create content for email marketing campaigns
- Inspire creativity throughout all work.
- Ensure that all design work is completed to the highest standard.
- Experience of designing, developing and revamping social media calendars for multiple brands in various countries
- Eye for design and skilled at bringing brand stories to life using visual media
- Obsessed with emerging trends in social media and ability to keep up with the changing landscape
- Ability to utilise the right social media metrics to analyse performance
- Highly organized, with the ability to strategically plan and prioritise in line with clients’ requirements
- Eager to learn and values continued self-development
- Should be able to demonstrate strong research & brainstorming skills
- Candidates working at a digital marketing agency or for a similar role preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills required
- Experience of 2 years required in a digital marketing or branding agency
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Content creation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Content strategy: 2 years (Preferred)
- Social media management: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer