New job Client Relationship Manager in Kerala
|Client Relationship Manager|
Client Relationship Manager
Company : Bizpole Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Salary : ₹25,000 - ₹30,000 a month
Location : Kerala
JOB DESCRIPTION OF A CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Bizpole is a Startup, Businesses Accelerator and Corpo-Legal Service Provider engaged in helping the startup and businesses dreams and strategizes the concepts into a successful venture without any failures.Bizpole is a technology-driven platform which aims to be a one stop solution that covers the Legal needs of the General public, Startups and established Businesses. We offer seamless Services to manage all kinds of compliance processes with respect to the Government bodies and enable people to start new ventures. Our Team's decades of in-depth knowledge in Business Accounting, Management & Consulting is the Core, which helps in Validating, Consulting and Regularizing the ventures, be it a Proprietorship, Partnership, LLP, Private Limited Company. We even get to such a scale in assisting the Businesses by streamlining the accounting headaches providing strategic accounting support for the venture even acting as the proxy accountant. Having a perfect blend of Technology and Human touch, Bizpole team always delivers high quality Business Solutions & Services, across India.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
· Develop and implement standards for ensuring customer satisfaction, dependence, and product/service patronage
· Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
· Utilize CRM tools in monitoring performance, managing pipeline reports and identifying new business opportunities
· Follow up on customers to ensure they are satisfied with product/service received.
· Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
· Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
· 'Contact clients via calls, emails, or meetings to ensure they are satisfied with purchased products/services
· Collaborate with marketing/sales staff to develop personalized approach to product sales and marketing.
· Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and make appropriate adjustments necessary for meeting client needs.
· Establish work objectives and implement strategies effective for realizing set goals. · Keep record of all customer information, requirements, and preferences. Required skills
· Must know the languages English and Malayalam
· Should possess good communication skills
· Confident, positive attitude
· Team player, quick learner
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
· Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
· Experience : 3-5 years
· Preferred: Keralites (Male Candidates) from Bangalore
· Salary : 25k-30k Per month
· Job Location : Bangalore
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)