New job Client Relationship Executive in Kerala
|Client Relationship Executive|
Client Relationship Executive
Company : Bizpole Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : Kerala
Bizpole is a Startup, Businesses Accelerator and Corpo-Legal Service Provider engaged in helping the startup and businesses dreams and strategize the concepts into a successful venture without any failures.
Bizpole is a technology-driven platform which aims to be a one stop solution that covers the Legal needs of the General public,Startups and established Businesses. We offer seamless services to manage all kinds of compliance processes with respect to the Government bodies and enable people to start new ventures. Our Team's decades of in-depth knowledge in Business Accounting, Management & Consulting is the Core, which helps in Validating, Consulting and Regularising the ventures, be it a Proprietorship, Partnership, LLP, Private Limited Company. We even get to such a scale in assisting the Businesses by streamlining the accounting headaches providing strategic accounting support for the venture even acting as the proxy accountant.Having a perfect blend of Technology and Human touch, Bizpole team always delivers high quality Business Solutions & Services, across india.
· Manage large amounts of telephonic calls and emails.
· Generate sales leads.
· Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
· Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
· Maintains customer records by updating account information.
· Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
· Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
· Must know the languages English and Malayalam
· Should possess good communication skills
· Confident, positive attitude
· Team player, quick learner
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
· Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
Experience : 2-3 years
Preferred : Male candidates
Job Locaton : Bangalore
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19