New job Change and Problem Management in Karnataka
|Change and Problem Management|
Change and Problem Management
Company : Unisys
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
Who we are:
Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most digitally demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys’ offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. Unisys builds better outcomes securely for its clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets. For more information, visit www.unisys.com.
Our Vision: Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology.
Our Core Beliefs:
- : We embrace the unknown and continuous learning.
- Creativity: We look past routine ways of doing things.
- Client-Centricity: Our clients’ success is our success.
- Integrity: We act ethically and honestly.
- Provides point of contact for process related questions or issues and facilitates process related meetings such as Daily operations, Change Advisory Board, Problem Review Board, etc.
- Ensures contractual service support requirements are understood and managed.
- Ensures effective communication and coordination of problem-solving efforts between support teams, account teams, field service personnel and customers.
- Collaborates with other team members to ensure consistency of delivery, adherence to standard practices, and continuous improvement.
- Presents operational and service level reports and explains service level support available to internal or external customers.
- Facilitates Unisys standard processes for ITIL core functions such as Major Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, etc
- Compiles, analyzes and reports statistical data and trends relating to service level compliance and operational effectiveness.
- Provides training and mentoring for functional teams to ensure that process guidelines are understood and followed.
- Review incident, problem, change and request aging and work with resolver group members to ensure compliance with process guidelines
- Conducts workshops as required to identify, assess and address process deficiencies, ensure common understanding of process intention and operation, and ensure organization and individual associates understand SLA's and how they contribute to client service expectations
- Reviews trend analysis to conduct Proactive Problem Management and eliminate reoccurring issues
- Works closely with Service Delivery Managers to proactively monitor SLA performance and report on them accurately
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Basic understanding of ITIL V4 processes and principals.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Non Customer Facing
Notice For U.S. Applicants: Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity