New job Business Development Manager in Delhi
|Business Development Manager|
Business Development Manager
Company : Cranium IT Inc
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
Job Role: Sr. Business Development Executive / Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Bengaluru or Mumbai
- The Sr. Business Development Executive / Manager will be focused on selling into new and existing/named accounts in an assigned vertical and geographic territory. A successful candidate will need to use consultative selling skills to clearly understand customer/prospect business requirements and recommend the best SAP S4/HANA solutions to meet their business objectives. This individual will focus on a broad number of existing customers within a mid-market territory (across companies of revenues of +150 crores and less than 1000 crores).
- We are looking for customer-focused Solution Sales Specialist to strengthen, accelerate and will be responsible for driving Solution Sales in Enterprise Segment. Drive Demand generation, deal execution, and field/Eco-system enablement for the entire RISE with SAP and S/4HANA Cloud portfolio.
- This is a customer facing role where you will support the SAP sales teams, Blueprint presales and delivery teams during the entire life cycle of a Cloud opportunity. The following are the key tasks that this role will perform:
- Effectively execute prospecting efforts to maximize coverage within the assigned territory and discovering leads and opportunities through direct and indirect prospecting, leveraging Marketing
- /Demand Generation teams and internal network in the mid-market segment
- Drive focus on revenue opportunity within a large number of accounts through segmentation of key opportunity groups
- Present the requirements and value proposition for SAP private cloud on Hyperscalers like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Help with commercial propositions to customers on S4 Private Cloud on Hyperscalers, including TCO using a value selling led-approach.
- Develop an understanding of organizational stakeholder relationships and their impact on buying behaviours within the account in order to determine appropriate sales approach for each level within an organization.
- Develop a competitive sales strategy that anticipates competitor actions and places SAP as the best in the market to meet customer objectives.
- Effectively advise and influence the customer especially within the development of business needs, decision criteria, and creation of an ROI framework, through consultative selling techniques and relevant marketing/sales campaigns.
- Bachelors or master’s degree with 8-10 years of experience in Solutions Sales experience for cloud native solutions
- Exposure to and understanding of customer and its key executives and management.
- Experience in Selling SaaS & IaaS Solutions.
- Experience in selling complex technology solutions. E.g. ERP solutions and bundled hardware, software, professional services and technical services for large, complex accounts and maintaining year-on-year growth.
- Demonstrated success in building, elevating and nurturing relationships within key prospects.
- Awareness of different Cloud service delivery models and service delivery components
- Good understanding of SAP technologies (platform stacks, ECC, S/4 & various S4 Cloud Deployments)
- Hands-on customer facing Technology/ERP Functional Consulting and/or Presales experience for an enterprise software or services vendor
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based incentives
- Flexible leave policy
- Company-paid medical insurance for you & your family
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning firm in the hottest space in tech
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Business development: 8 years (Preferred)
- total work: 8 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)