New job Business Analyst in Maharashtra
Company : Nikshant Finance
Salary : ₹6,00,000 - ₹8,00,000 a year
Location : Maharashtra
Educational Qualifications: CA / MBA (Finance) / CFA
Experience: Experience of 1 to 3 years in Real Estate Fund / Private equity / Venture capital in emerging markets with a demonstrated track record in capital-raising, investing and investor relations in Real Estate sector would be preferred.
- Overseeing the fund’s investment and operations, sourcing investment opportunities
conducting due diligence (financial, legal and regulatory) and risk analysis
- Merger and Acquisition
- Structuring and negotiating investment terms
- The Fund Analyst is expected to develop and refine potential investment opportunities and
- Liaise with Financial institutions to seek information and keep abreast of latest
developments in Real Estate sector
- Transaction Risk management.
- Process control, management and deal compliance.
- Work out different financial models and analyze the impact on various investment options.
- Analyse and work out the financials for the deal.
- Analyze incoming real estate (residential, commercial, or industrial) opportunities in order to
assist in growth of the real estate portfolio.
- Coordinate with developers to make disbursements in accordance with approved budgets
and work programme.
- Present analytical reporting, performance reporting and valuation.
- Mastery over financial tools like excel (usage of macros etc.) and presentation tools like
- Ability to make and analyse business models
- Thorough understanding of financial concepts
- Able to learn new tasks and other matters pertaining to real estate finance.
- Quick solution finding ability.
- Patience and perseverance.
- Excellent communications skills – written as well as verbal.
- Good presentation skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹600,000.00 - ₹800,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)