New job Associate Card Sales, MSF in Gujarat
Associate Card Sales, MSF
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Gujarat
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Wealth and Personal Banking
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking that best suit our customers’ needs.
The position is responsible for the ongoing sales and promotion of Credit Cards and other products. The role incumbent will be responsible for increasing the Cards portfolio by sourcing new business contacts through focused onsite marketing activities, internal referrals, and leads while ensuring quality in acquired portfolio & superior customer experience.
- Maximize revenue growth and product profitability.
- Contribute to consistently deliver on the cards numbers as defined in the operating plan.
- Identify referral opportunities for other bank products such as mortgage, premier etc.
- Ensure a consistently high level of product and service delivery for relevant customer/ corporate touch points
- Ensure minimal customer complaints and timely / effective resolution in case of a complaint.
- Use learning from customer / corporate visits to provide feedback to the leadership team.
- Comply to all relevant AML regulations & Global Standards
- Develop a collaborative environment with all members of the sales team.
- Be a role model of HSBC Group Values, lead by demonstrating and driving value based culture that imbibes Treating Customer Fairly (TCF) principles in all spheres of WPB Business.
- Ensure bank processes are followed with regards to product documentation, system usage, complaint management etc.
- Safeguard the bank from potential loss / damage arising out of customer complaints
- Comply with the applicable laws, regulations, Group and local policy related to Sanctions and AML policy of HSBC while undertaking various day to day operations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of PEP acceptance, prohibition, CDD & EDD guidelines in order to ensure that the INM WPB is fully compliant with the PEP LoBP. Demonstrate an understanding of PEP acceptance, prohibition, CDD & EDD guidelines in order to ensure that the INM WPB is fully compliant with the PEP LoBP.
- Be aware and identify high risk indicators for various products and Services offered by INM WPB (ex. cash, insurance, credit cards products etc.)
- Ensure that all records are obtained in respect of INM WPB customers or New to bank customer for any products and services provided by HSBC are as per the process laid down.
- Must ensure that the prescribed process is being followed while dealing with non-HSBC customers request for monetary instruments and wire transfers
- Ensure Adherence to the regulatory guidelines and internal AML & Sanction Policy of HSBC, which includes pouch and mail, monetary instruments, cash services and payment transparency Line of Business Procedures
- Must be aware of the scope of services of various products and services that are offered and those which are prohibited because of the guidelines laid down in the line of Business procedures and must ensure the same is communicated to customer in an effective and polite manner
- If the role incumbent becomes aware of High Risk Indicators on Credit Cards that appears to be linked to money laundering or the financing of terrorism, it is to be reported in line with the Unusual Activity Reporting (UAR).
- Bachelor's degree with equivalent experience
- Experience (preferable) in frontline customer services/ relationship management.
- Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
- Sound knowledge on the Banking sector in general
- Able to communicate well in English and local languages
- The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC.
- As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India