New job Acuvon Consulting - Learning & Development Manager in Uttar Pradesh
|Acuvon Consulting - Learning & Development Manager|
Acuvon Consulting - Learning & Development Manager
Company : Acuvon Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
About Us :
- Acuvon Consulting is a management consulting firm with its headquarters in New Delhi, India and representative offices in Riyadh (KSA) and Dubai (UAE).
- Our clients belong to diverse set of sectors i.e. Retail, Food & Beverage, Healthcare and Public Sector (Government) and BFSI (including Private Equity and Family Offices).
- We have four major service offerings - business accelerator, corporate turnaround, transaction advisory and performance improvement (www.acuvon.com for details)
- Our mandates typically range from developing business growth plans with a roadmap and implementation plan, strategic, operational and financial restructuring, business model validation, development of business cycles and process improvement, performance measurement and reporting and commercial and financial due diligence (Buy side)
- Our employees are graduates of top-tier engineering and business schools and bring in a diverse set of prior experiences. We are an equal opportunity employee.
As an LDM, you will be responsible for learning, development and professional growth of individuals. It will be achieved through curating individual programs and facilitating different trainings and on the job learning, in close association with Professional Development Managers (PDMs) and Engagement Managers (EMs). You will also oversee both campus and off-campus recruitment program.
Learning and Development:
- Manage the training calendar and learning and development framework
- Defining learning agenda (at project level and individual level) for each team members in association with PDMs and EMs and translating it into individual development plan (IDP).
- These will be done within the ambit of our employee performance management system (ePMS).
- Identifying individual and group training needs
- Facilitating internal and external trainings to achieve the learning objectives and outcomes
- Tracking performance and doing a periodic review of the progress at individual level
- Co-develop the annual hiring plan
- Overseeing the recruitment process and recruitment team to ensure quarterly targets are met
- Build and manage campus connect and relationship with different recruitment partners and agencies
- Planning and overseeing the induction and group trainings in accordance with training calendar and plan
- Performing project level quality audits in accordance with laid down guidelines and practices
Education, Experience and Skill-Set:
- MBA in HR from a premier business school
- 5+ years of experience in Learning & Development role
- Minimum 2 years of experience in consulting firm
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Able to connect with people and build relationships
- Good understanding of the management consulting business so that the work of the team members and standard methodologies can be evaluated
Job Location: Sector - 16B, Noida, India (work from home in view of current COVID pandemic situation)
For more info please visit us on www.acuvon.com
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Morning shift
- Yearly bonus
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)