New job WKO Reliance - Business Operations Associate in Telangana
WKO Reliance - Business Operations Associate
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
The WKO Reliance Clearing house team is responsible to help set up, operationalize the Op model including documentation and communication flow as well as act as the central control and oversight team for Reliance operating models and agreements established between Primary and Secondary LOB. This team also provides end to end solution for all the parts of KYC Reliance, aligned to Appendix R.
The WKO Reliance Clearing house team is looking for Associate level candidate who will be part of a high performing team of Business Analysts focused on delivering innovative solutions to KYC LOB stakeholders and work towards implementing strategic solution for Reliance.
Key Responsibilities would include:-
Collaborate with the LOB, Consumers, and Technology to perform root cause analysis and develop the strategic resolution for Reliance
- Quickly assimilate systems, data to help generate summary/detailed level diagnosis. This includes understanding the end to end process and controls.
- Coordinate with LOB Business Leads, Reference Data Domain Leads and Functional Domain SME's to understand data capabilities, current state solutions and assess the ability to deliver a strategic platform
- Act as a subject matter expert around the WKO infrastructure environment assisting various teams with adhoc requests.
- Document processes and procedures for resolution and coordinate the hand over to the KYCS & LOB Operations team when required.
- Identify special training needs that may benefit team members to increase team efficiency and quality
- Drive Process improvements and implement process changes as necessary
- Make decisions that are effective and well-grounded based on guidelines, policies, and insights
- Create an effective and efficient team through continuous communication, timely feedback, and appropriate supervisory practices
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
- Define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources
- Select, configure and implement analytics solutions
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Building technology solutions to aggregate data and develop metrics
- Applying institutional knowledge from the KYC Operations and Reference Data industry;
- Monitor progress against project plans until completion and delivery
- Provide regular status updates to management; develop presentations and materials
- Compile executive summary documents for assigned data quality issues
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent is required; Qualification in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management or a related field
- 5-8 years' experience a Data Analyst. Business Analysis experience required, with particular focus in the Data Analytics / Data Management space highly preferred
- Experience as a BA/QA with working knowledge of Test execution tools, SQL & data interrogation tools
- Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to our internal and external customers (inclusive of confidentiality)
- Handling and maintenance of confidential client documentation
- Be flexible to work on other migration/remediation projects including Screening resolution or Quality Assurance
- Flexible to work in shifts. (Role will be in US or EMEA shift)
- Subject Matter Expertise across KYC, AML & Client Reference Data is a plus
- Highly energetic self-starter with a focus on obtaining results
- Strong analytical / critical thinking and problem solving skills; able to develop and clearly present drawn conclusions & potential solutions with consideration to inherent risks
- Ability to communicate effectively at many levels of the organization including synthesizing key messages for senior management
- Ability to multi-task, work under tight deadlines, and quickly adjust to changing priorities
- Capability to work both independently with strong follow through and adapt to team environment
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products (Excel, VISIO, PowerPoint)
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.