New job Windows System Administrator in Haryana
Windows System Administrator
Company : Progression Infonet
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
Number of Positions: 01
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Installation and management of Windows Operating system and related software stacks for various services to meet the client requirements.
- The configuration of storage including Software RAID, iSCSI SAN, and NAS etc.
- Responsible for system administration, installations, upgrades, patches, migrations, and troubleshooting.
- Managed Virtualization Environment using VMware ESXi &vSphere, creating virtual machines, migrating VMs, managing storage and virtual networks.
- Administration of Windows 2012/2016 Servers, these servers/services in a 24×7 production environment.
- Implementation and administration of Microsoft Active Directory Services.
- Implementing group policy and account policies through Active Directory. (In-depth knowledge of policies).
- Managing Active Directory user accounts, created department-wise separate space/folder, and provided limited access in accordance with necessity.
- SSL certificate configuration in web servers like IIS etc.
- Manage & maintain the scheduled backup of Server & End-user through backup Solutions & task Jobs.
- Installation and basic administration of MSSQL databases like backup and restoration of Data using SQL native tool.
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer– Certification is required with 4-6 years of working experience.
- Willing to work 24*7 Support environment.
Skills & Competencies:
- Any Graduate/BCA/B.Tech/MCA/with Microsoft certification.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and a good team player.
- Must possess the ability to analyze situations and provide problem resolution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Since its inception in 1995, Progression has evolved as a trusted Managed Cloud Service provider covering milestones across emerging technologies including Data Center; Storage Consolidation, High Performance Computing, Virtualization, Cloud Design and Disaster Recovery as a Service. Progression comes with deep understanding and years of experience to deliver a better performing, highly secure and efficiently managed private cloud environment with highly competitive uptime.
Widely recognized for its perfect combination of infrastructure, skills and governance and passion to stay abreast of the latest technology innovations and breakthroughs, Progression is ISO 27001:2013 certified and adheres to ITIL v3 standards in service delivery
We have our own Tier 3+ Data Center in Gurgaon serving prestigious clients and now planning to aggressively expand our Data Center and Cloud based services business.