New job Urban Planner in Jammu and Kashmir
Company : IPE Global
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Jammu and Kashmir
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, and Philippines
- Reviewing and analysing collected survey data.
- Reviewing master plans, CDPs, mobility plans etc.
- Preparing base maps, land use plans and drawings.
- Analyze city data & profile, understand client requirements, present options for improvement of urban spaces.
- Assistance in preparing new project reports and DPRs.
- Technical assistance in the preparation of monthly reports, as-is reports and other project deliverables for various urban projects.
- Technical assistance in Urban planning / Transport planning and designing related assignments for various projects.
- Preparation of presentations for the project deliverables.
- Technical assistance in the preparation of conceptual plans, drawings and designs for the identified projects
- Any other tasks or work assigned by the Team Leader/Project Manager / Client from time to time.
IPE Global is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly, consistently and with respect, before, during and after, their employment. We seek to create an environment that is representative of, and responsive to, different groups.