New job Urban Infrastructure Expert in Jammu and Kashmir
Urban Infrastructure Expert
Company : IPE Global
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Jammu and Kashmir
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
- We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, and Philippines
- Collection & review of secondary data, surveys data etc.
- Preparation of detailed designs, cost estimates for multisectoral projects including buildings, drainage, structures, green spaces etc.
- Take lead in preparation of DPR’s for the identified projects.
- Undertake review & technical updates of existing project reports.
- Support preparation of bid documents.
- Support in construction monitoring & progress management of ongoing works.
- Support in cost control, risk mitigation and contract management of all ongoing subprojects.
- Attend meetings, understand client requirements and provide technical support/advise.
- Assist in preparing progress reports, presentations and other deliverables.
IPE Global is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly, consistently and with respect, before, during and after, their employment. We seek to create an environment that is representative of, and responsive to, different groups.