New job UI Developer in Madhya Pradesh
Company : Xeeva
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Reports to: Manager, UI & UX
Job Location: Bhopal, India
Work Condition: Remote Work During the Pandemic
At Xeeva, we are disrupting the procurement marketplace with supply chain analytics that drive value and save money. Our industry-leading software enables highly accurate and actionable insights that deliver ROI, cost savings, and best practices on indirect spend across the enterprise. Whether it’s spend analytics, AI-powered data enrichment, strategic sourcing, or more control over the actual procurement process itself, Xeeva has the X factor to make procurement operations smarter.
We are looking for a 2 – 7 years of Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX teams and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Important Things You Will Do:
- Implement front-end business applications development while working closely with developers to help generate requirements for backend development.
- Experience using Agile practices Scrum, CI/CD, and unit testing to deliver solutions.
- Work with User Experience Designers, Customers, Business Analysts, and Developers on implementing functional requirements of various web applications.
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to innovations in web-based application development.
- Work with the development team to support and maintain existing production code in the field, develop, and deliver new enhancements and products.
- Interact with Quality Assurance staff during system testing phases of application development.
Our Ideal Candidate (with a combination of education and work experience):
- Education: BE/B Tech/MCA/ bachelor’s degree in the equivalent technical course.
- Experience: 2 to 8 years
Benefits include a generous paid time off structure, flexible scheduling / work from home during Pandemic, health insurance benefits covering dependent family members, term life insurance, paid time off (casual, earned, covid, family care, self-marriage, bereavement, and other leave benefits per government norms), gratuity benefits, wellness benefits, casual dress, and paid holidays. Internet Allowance will be paid during Work from Home.
Relocation assistance may be provided. Candidates for this role should be prepared to meet in person on a regular basis in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Though Xeeva, Inc. is a remote-first work organization, it recognizes the desire of employees to meet on a regular basis and therefore collaborative workspace is provided.
During the COVID-19 global pandemic, Xeeva responded to the safety of our employees by ensuring a work-from-home arrangement was made for everyone across the globe. As we begin to return to normal operations, we are employing a hybrid work model. Some roles may require the employee to report to a local office location and some may be remote 100% of the time. Candidates should note the “Job Location” and “Work Conditions” of the role noted on the job description before applying.
At the time, we are unable to consider candidates that are based outside of India or the United States.