New job Trainee, Automation Testing in Madhya Pradesh
Trainee, Automation Testing
Company : Xeeva
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Trainee, Automation Testing
Reports to: Manager, Quality Control.
Job Location: Bhopal Office
Work Condition: Remote Work during the Pandemic
TO APPLY: Applicants must apply through our jobs portal found at www.xeeva.com/careers. Click the job role, then ‘Start Your Application’. Those who complete our application of employment will be considered. Resumes submitted through third-party websites may not receive consideration for the role
At Xeeva, we are disrupting the procurement marketplace with supply chain analytics that drive value and save money. Our industry-leading software enables highly accurate and actionable insights that deliver ROI, cost savings, and best practices on indirect spend across the enterprise. Whether it’s spend analytics, AI-powered data enrichment, strategic sourcing, or more control over the actual procurement process itself, Xeeva has the X factor to make procurement operations smarter.
We are looking out Fresh Engineers to start their career in Software testing. You will be learning the testing methodologies and work with the development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version environment.
Important Things You Will Do:
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Work with the development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management.
- Setting up test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to the quality risk and report it to concerned people.
Our Ideal Candidate (with a combination of education and work experience):
- Good understanding of SDLC with any language - ASP.NET/VB.NET/Java.
- Knowledge of SQL/Oracle DB will be a Plus.
- Understand test cases with the ability to merge cases to generate flow to cover maximum cases in one flow.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOPs) and database concept.
- Inspect elements/objects and complex components using OOPs Concepts.
- Strong knowledge of software testing concepts, processes, best practices and methodologies.
- Have good understanding of Selenium & JMeter Tool.
- Have good understanding of mobile Automation & HTML.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship building skills.
- Preferred Engineering graduates with Computer Engineering or Information Technology stream.
Benefits include a generous paid time off structure, flexible scheduling / work from home during Pandemic, health insurance benefits covering dependent family members, term life insurance, paid time off (casual, earned, covid, family care, self-marriage, bereavement, and other leave benefits per government norms), gratuity and wellness benefits, casual dress, and paid holidays. Internet Allowance will be paid during Work from Home.
Relocation assistance may be provided. Candidates for this role should be prepared to meet in person on a regular basis in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Though Xeeva, Inc. is a remote-first work organization, it recognizes the desire of employees to meet on a regular basis and therefore collaborative workspace is provided.
During the COVID-19 global pandemic, Xeeva responded to the safety of our employees by ensuring a work-from-home arrangement was made for everyone across the globe. As we begin to return to normal operations, we are employing a hybrid work model. Some roles may require the employee to report to a local office location and some may be remote 100% of the time. Candidates should note the “Job Location” and “Work Conditions” of the role noted on the job description before applying.
At the time, we are unable to consider candidates that are based outside of India or the United States. No agency submissions.