New job Tender Executive in Uttar Pradesh
Company : Acuro Organics Limited
Salary : ₹14,000 - ₹16,000 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
- Monitor ongoing upcoming tenders- mostly from government organisations.
- Fill the tenders.
- Get background information's from clients.
- Get the company register with them through regular follow ups and document submission.
- Assists in the management of data related to the tendering process
- Ensures the completeness and accuracy of contracts, including monitoring all related liabilities and third party contracts
- Efficiently manage tender preparation, submission and follow-up processes with stakeholders within and outside Intuitive.
- Assess tender requirements and documents to prepare tender submissions and to ensure compliance with Intuitive’s policies and applicable laws.
- Negotiate tender/contract terms as necessary and allowed in the tender process…
- Draft tender and contractual documents.
- Maintain and monitor records of outstanding tender submissions and ongoing tender processes.
- Maintain databases for submitted tenders and signed agreements.
- Generate tender and contract related reports as required.
- Market intelligence activities: proactively screen the market for tender announcements and related news.
- Assess and identify development areas regarding Intuitive’s tender management.
- Refine and optimise Intuitive’s tender management organisation to ensure best-in-class and fully efficient tender process workflow.
- Contribute to and manage process development initiatives regarding tenders.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Prior experience of participating in online and offline tenders.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹14,000.00 - ₹16,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Face mask is mandatory in the premises
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer