New job Telesales Executive in Kerala
Company : Xylem Learning Private Limited
Salary : ₹15,000 a month
Location : Kerala
#hiring telecallers -Business Promotors - "Only female"
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Telesales Representative to contribute to generating business for our company. The right candidate will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products over the phone as well as dealing with and doubts
Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
The candidate will be working from home initially and need to relocate to Calicut soon..!!
Accommodation facility will be given by Company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹15,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Morning shift
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer