New job Team Leader/Chief Resident Engineer in Punjab
Team Leader/Chief Resident Engineer
Company : SMEC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Punjab
We are currently seeking for a “Team Leader/Chief Resident Engineer” expert to be based in Pakistan on international funded Transport project.
In consultation with the Client, ADB and relevant institutional / Government stakeholders, Team
Leader (International)’s responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Preparation and timely submission of inception report, monthly progress reports.
- Responsible for overall project management.
- Carry out comparison of actual and forecast expenditure.
- Review the status record of contractor’s payment as per contract provisions.
- Analysis of major causes of (if any) in implementation of individual contract and take
- appropriate remedial action.
- Ensure project level compliances of Environmental and resettlement plan.
- Submit interim payment certificate (IPCs) to the client for approval.
- Ensure preparation and timely submission of annual management information report,
- EMP compliance report, necessary technical/due diligence reports and position papers
- to the client, completion reports for each sub contract to the client and preparation and
- timely submission of project completion report.
- Ensure preparation of documentary of all major activities during construction and that
- of completed project sections.
- Preparation and submission of revised PC- 1 (if required).
- Ensure organize seminars and workshops in consultation with the client.
Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- He/she has BSc and MSc. (Preferable) in Civil Engineering
- Has at least 10 years international experience as ‘Team Leader/Chief Resident Engineer’ on one or more emergency construction projects with at least USD250M Cost
How to apply
All applications must be submitted online. To apply, click on the "Apply Now" link below and follow the prompts. Or you may directly send your profile to SAMETalentAcquisition@smec.com.
To find out more about SMEC, please visit our careers page at www.smec.com/careers.
18 July 2021 12:00am - Pakistan Standard Time
31 August 2021 11:55pm - Pakistan Standard Time
Back to search
Refer a friend