New job Systems Operations Analyst Specialist in Haryana
Systems Operations Analyst Specialist
Company : FIS Global
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Associate's Degree
Travel Percentage :0%
About the team:
In today’s highly competitive private equity market, firms must not only deliver superior returns, but also respond to more stringent reporting requirements and increasing demands for information – both from within and outside their organization. Throughout the industry there is mounting pressure on organizations to do more, requiring a clear technology strategy that not only addresses the demands of today, but also enables the growth and performance of tomorrow.
What you will be doing:
- Drives issue resolution by making critical decisions that may impact multiple clients’ processing.
- Proactively investigates known and unknown error conditions and follows prescribed error correction procedures when they apply.
- Performs monitoring and operational management functions for associated hardware and software within 24x7 processing environment.
- Maintains peak performance at full capacity for all systems.
- Follows new/improved work procedures where appropriate, tests and implements program and/or systems changes, responds to processing problems and exercises sound judgment to make client impacting processing adjustments.
- Follows escalation procedures when appropriate to resolve errors in a timely manner.
- Makes use of available documentation to resolve errors and identifies/implements documentation gaps.
- Monitors and responds accordingly to an array of system and application generated messages.
- Responds in a timely manner to questions and requests from incoming calls and incident tickets.
- Analyzes problems/trends with client systems and applications and takes steps to avoid recurrence.
- Works on internal and external projects of various sizes, complexity.
What you bring:
- Should have minimum 8+ Years of experience in ISeries.
- Very good understanding of ISeries/IBM I Administrations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of FIS products and services, financial services industry and mainframe and/or open systems operating systems
- Ability to effectively use production control tools and resources encompassing mainframe, open system processing, processor link/Connex software, ATM’s environments
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability, positive outlook, strong work ethics
- Resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Ability to analyze all system processing delays, failures and errors to determine the appropriate action necessary for resolution
- Ability to use troubleshooting applications and tools for first and second level issues
- Ability to use and reference system related documentation
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of FIS’ products and services
- Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization.
- Knowledge of financial services industry.
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios.
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part of World’s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- Valuable internal opportunities to showcase your talent on Fine Arts/Sports/Fitness etc.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.