New job System Engineer/desktop support Engineer in West Bengal
System Engineer/desktop support Engineer
Company : Precision Techserve Private Limited
Salary : ₹1,50,000 - ₹2,00,000 a year
Location : West Bengal
Are you a techie with an innovative streak? Do you have creative ideas that need to be transformed to reality?
Welcome to Precision! Where Talent is nurtured, and Dreams come True.
We are a liberal group of people with varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IoT, Biometrics, Cloud, IT Infrastructure & System Integration. We look forward to meeting bright minds who wish to leverage technology in all facets of life to achieve outcomes that matter to the society at large.
Precision is a buzzing hive of knowledge and technology and experiences with emphasis on "Precision" in what we do...
And whether it is a product we developed years back or a new cutting edge technology in the making, the name says it all.
We are looking for System Engineer at Chennai with 1 to 3 years of experience possessing the following skills:
Position System Engineer
Level L1 Support
Key skills Hardware troubleshooting, technical support, Mail Configuration, Remote Support, Printer support, Basic Networking, Window, AD, DHCP, DNS, SLA, Ticketing tools.
Work experience 1 to 3
Location: Bhubaneswar, Bhadrak, Patna, Kolkata, Hyderabad
Seniority level Associate
Employment type Full time
Job Function Enduser Support
Number of Vacancies 5
Industry Information Technology & Services
Annual salary ranges 1,50000/- to 1,90000/-Lakhs (Per Year)
Education B.E/ B. tech specialization in ECE, EEE, CS, IT / Diploma / Any UG
Reporting to Service Delivery Manager /Team Lead
Windows Support 24/7 / General
- Trouble shooting of all types of Hardware (Desktops, Laptops, & Printers), software applications (Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of OS, MS Office)
- Installation and configuration of Windows/Linux based operating systems (Windows Xp, Vista,7,8 & 10)
- Good experience in Installation, configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13/16 or Outlook Express, Office 365 & IBM Lotus note.
- Installation and Managing of antivirus products
- Taking Regular data backup and restoration of data & mail backup of MS outlook (PST files).
- Installation, Configuration of Biometric devices.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptops for L1 level & Managing data backup and recovery.
- Managing of DNS, Active Directory, basic window server
- Troubleshooting basic thin client issues.
- Basic troubleshooting of networking LAN, WAN, basic installation and configuration of Routing & Switching ).
- Call logging to ISP for LAN / WAN link & PRL line issues & having good knowledge in IPV4 addressing, switching (802.1q, STP), Routing (DHCP, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) also arranging networks during video conferences.
- Configuring & Troubleshooting of Network printers, scanners & Local printers at L1 Level.
- Installation, configuration of Antivirus Cementech & MacAfee
- Resolving tickets within the SLA which is raised from End User side supporting through floor support/Remote support & Call support.
- Configuration and support for iPad & iPhone.
- Deployment and complete user configuration of new and guser PC workstation profiles utilizing window 7 or 10 Operating System.
- Monitoring the GSD and ITAM Software Requests by Remedy ticketing tool and giving support through remote by using RDC/dameware mini remote control/SCCM Client tool and Support Center.
- Installation and managing of Video conferences
Desired skills and experience
- Minimum 1 to 3 years experience in a similar End user support role
- Any Bachelors degree / diploma (without any backlogs)
- Certification course completion on MCSE /CCNA will be added advantage.
- Willing to support under 24/7 support.
- Provide user support to quickly diagnose and resolve desktop issues.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
IT Asset Management
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
1,50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.
IT Services & Consulting
IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Full Time, Permanent