New job Survey Manager in Odisha
Company : INVENT GRID INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹20,000 a month
Location : Odisha
The Survey Manager will direct, plan, coordinate, and oversee staff who conduct land surveys (measuring properties and land parcels to identify boundaries and similar physical characteristics related to the property).
· Schedules, organizes, and oversees the work of clerks, paraprofessional staff, and lower-level surveyors.
· May hire and train new surveying staff.
· Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
· Oversees the development, maintenance, planning, and preparation of surveying procedures, systems, and projects. Projects may include implementation of Drones , Differential global positioning systems (DGPS) and geographic information systems (GIS), indexing documents and maps, and records maintenance.
· Reviews the work of staff to ensure that surveying principles are correctly applied, calculations are accurate.
· Collaborates and coordinates with civil engineers, project managers, and other employees regarding field surveys.
· Resolves complex office and field surveying problems using a variety of tools and applications.
· Researches, coordinates, composes, develops, and presents technical reports to various departments, committees, or commissions.
· When licensed, reviews, approves, signs, and seals survey documents.
· Drafts, maintains, and implements standards and guides for surveying staff.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Bhubaneshwar, Orissa: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Land surveying: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)