New job Strategic Sourcing Consultant in Telangana
Strategic Sourcing Consultant
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Supply Chain Management team is within Corporate Services department and is primarily responsible for contract negotiation and procurement of goods and services
About the Role
You will work as part of the Sourcing Team to support the negotiation and review of contracts and other legal documents. You will interact closely with multiples lines of business.
- Manage Contracts Negotiation teams and ensure timely service delivery.
- Provide direction and additional assistance with new or unusual assignments
- Review, draft and negotiate Master Agreements, Licensing contracts, Software schedules, Amendments, transactional contracts and other similar contracts
- Manages spend categories
- Works with key stakeholders (senior leaders) across the LOB or enterprise to determine the long-term needs and applicable supply/service strategies.
- Develops Strategic Sourcing strategies and leads contract negotiations for high-risk products and/or services, and suppliers who have significant strategic business impacts
- Proactively identifies risk-related issues and identifies alternative options/solutions based upon standard templates
- Manages supplier relationships of high risk and/or complexity with significant impact to the business strategy Perform analysis of clauses in Contracts and identify the risks and obligations to Wells Fargo
- Identify the most advantageous contract offer
- Accountable for category savings targets for multiple categories and supplier performance measurements
- Customizes contract risk terms and drafts non-standard contract terms and conditions to proactively address business and risk concerns
- Controls all aspects of negotiation and sets negotiation strategy
- Researches and analyzes contract data, business needs and market conditions and proactively identifies cost savings opportunities
- Determines deal strategy and controls all aspects of contract negotiations and competitive supplier assessments
- Determines deal strategy and controls all aspects of contract negotiations and sets negotiation strategy
- Review of closing agreements
- Collaborates with SCM team members and LOB clients to draft and negotiate required contract documents, maximize efficiencies and identify cost savings
- Develop and implement plans for cross training of resources with in individual LOB
Market Skills and Certifications
- Legal (LLB) graduate
- Experience of 6 to 8 years in Contract negotiations
- Knowledge in supply chain management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English and at least one regional language.
Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 65566