New job Sr. US IT Recruiter in Maharashtra
Sr. US IT Recruiter
Company : Quantified Hr Private Limited
Salary : ₹40,000 - ₹60,000 a month
Location : Maharashtra
Our client is looking for a core US IT Recruiter to manage all phases of the recruiting process for assigned groups, to include, but not limited to kick-off/intake calls with hiring managers, posting of positions, sourcing/screening, coordinating interviews and feedback, closing candidates in the offer stage. The role involves building and maintaining a network online and offline with potential candidates to promote the brand, reduce the time-to-hire and ensure they attract the best professionals. Ultimately, the Recruiter will build a strong talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- Writing and posting job descriptions for US IT roles.
- Good understanding of the technical skillsets for various roles.
- Developing effective strategies for evaluating and sourcing candidates.
- Identifying and recruiting high-potential candidates whose skills, culture, motivation, and ambition align with our company’s needs.
- Maintaining data integrity within our applicant tracking system.
- Ensure a positive and smooth candidate experience.
- Engage in hiring discussions with managers.
- Managing end to end campus hiring.
- Ability to manage a team along with the individual contribution.
- Understanding the dynamics of the diverse groups.
- Experience recruiting in US market would be a plus
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- Flexible working in 6 pm to 3 am shift (Mon – Fri)
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little supervision.
- 2-7 years of corporate and or staffing search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Must have experience building effective hiring manager relationships.
- Experience working in a high-volume recruiting environment.
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships.
Application Deadline: 15/7/2021
Expected Start Date: 2/8/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹60,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Performance bonus
All COVID-19 protocols are followed
- Have you done US IT hiring?
- Are you willing to work in the evening and night shifts?
Speak with the employer