New job Sr Quality Control Analyst in Haryana
Sr Quality Control Analyst
Company : Honeywell
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be a part of a Product Quality global team responsible for position Footwear Quality Engineer Inspector. You will apply your expertise and knowledge at footwear process at supplier meaning area and perform the outgoing control of finish goods.
This process initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications. You will report to the Product Quality (offsite).
Solve problems where analysis of a situation is required in order to meet the requirements of the customer.
- Ensure control and validation of any changes to the product via ECM process (Engineering Change Management)
- Work closely with Product Quality ensuring effective escalation of any quality
- QAAlert and 8D closure as per CAPA policy
- Control Plans/CCT/PFMEA/Change Control
YOU MUST HAVE
MS in Engineering, Quality Management, Operations Management or other technical manufacturing discipline
- 6 Sigma Green Belt certification and Black Belt is preferred
- 2-10 year of experience in the footwear industry (safety footwear will be preferred) with good footwear process knowledge.
- Leather and textile knowledge.
- Footwear sole (PU, TPU…) technology knowledge will be appreciated.
- Basic knowledge on REACH
- Driver license
- English at communication level
Knowledge of certification processes and NPI
- Experience in Project Management
- Customers orientation mindset
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organisation
- Global Travel max 5%
- Local Travel max 100%
- Knowledge of root cause analysis
- Proficient in technical software such as SAP
- Experience in audits and analytical testing
- Leadership skills and ability to influence others
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Proficient use in software programs such as Microsoft Office
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skill
- Effective written and verbal communication
- JOB ID: HRD131604
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: One-HON-UTC-2+4F ,UTC, 2F 4F, Sushant Lok Phase I,,Sector 43,Sushant Lok Phase I,,Gurgaon,HARYANA,122022,India