New job Sr Process Associate - Opportunity to Cash in Karnataka
Sr Process Associate - Opportunity to Cash
Company : Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are growing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an ambitious way.
Change the future with Us
- Verification of inputs for material, customer & Vendor master creation or update.
- Handling of Creation, modification and deletion requests in SAP
- Handling Info record requests
- Co-ordination with suppliers and other teams would be required via calls or emails
- Ensuring assigned requests completed as per the agreed timeline
- Actively proposing process optimizations.
- Close cooperation with various internal departments
- Act as a stakeholder/Siemens representative when communicating with customer
- End-to-end process ownership
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- A university degree.
- Knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP)
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks
- Willingness to work for extended hours on weekdays/ weekends during month end / quarter end close
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time