New job Sr. PHP Developer in Punjab
Sr. PHP Developer
Company : Sogrow Ventures Private Limited
Salary : ₹30,000 - ₹50,000 a month
Location : Punjab
Responsibilities for Technical Project Manager
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards about scheduled projects.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
- Hold regular technical (Mobile & Web) team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members, including mobile & web required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company.
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfil posted positions within the technical department.
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation.
- Proper knowledge of PHP Frameworks for the website, APIs, backend and database.
Looking for 4+ years of experience in web development in the IT industry.
- Understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods.
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to head off obstacles proactively.
- Mandatory to have experience in PHP frameworks (Laravel, CI, Cake etc.), WordPress, HTML/CSS, JS, GIT and related technologies.
- Having knowledge of server/hosting like digital ocean, AWS, Godaddy etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- PHP: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
- Software development: 4 years (Preferred)
- HTML5: 2 years (Preferred)
- Laravel: 2 years (Preferred)
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer