New job Sr Demo Expert in Haryana
Sr Demo Expert
Company : Dyson
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
- A passion for Dyson technology and understanding of the brand and its machines.
- To nurture and maintain a good relationship with the partners
- To manage and nurture a high performing team
- To ensure shopper delight every time via excellent demonstrations in the true Dyson style
- Ensure Dyson standards of hygiene across all retail spaces is maintained at all points in time
- To conduct and organize regular product training for demo experts and the partner team
- To keep a timely check on inventory at distributor/door level and accordingly facilitate billing cycles
- Continuously building product knowledge and keeping updated on any product developments within Dyson and our competitors.
- To maintain, share and analyse all the required business report
- Championing Dyson category/product within the Store, working with your Manager to drive sales and interest in your designated area.
- Actively building relationships with the team and the wider support channels to further the success of the Dyson Demo.
- To be responsible for identifying and expanding Dyson presence in new doors along with business partner.
- Fulfil other duties as required
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Ensuring a safe shopping environment for our customers
Ø This role is a field role where you will be expected to visit the retail outlets and meet important stakeholders to nurture relationship as well as to drive sales from these outlets.
Ø The role will be based out of various outlets where we have our presence to continuously train and engage with DEs / staff on field, support them in order to drive business.
Ø This will also include playing crucial part in maintaining in-store branding & carving out business for Dyson in such a competitive space.
Ø Retail sales is exciting but also physically challenging as it can involve being on feet for most of the time in the 8hour shift. We will follow 6 days’ workweek with 1 weekly off (Fri to Sun offs are discouraged as they are the busiest sales days!)
Ø Excellent English communication skills, adapting your style to suit the customer and their needs
Ø Be able to provide excellent customer service that goes above and beyond, solving problems that other retailers ignore
Ø A passion for technology and understanding how things work
Ø Strong influencing, relationship building and fact finding skills
Ø Creative and innovative – able to think differently and work off own initiative
Ø Proven ability to hit targets and exceed results through delivering great customer service
Ø Experience in demonstrating a product or bringing a new product to market
Ø Able to work effectively as a team member
Ø Strong interpersonal skills
Ø Can easily adapt to change in process and ways of working
BenefitsAs per industry standards
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.